Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bigg Boss - Jade Goody ignored cancer warnings for Bigg Boss

Big brother star Jade Goody has admitted that she ignored a fourth warning that she needed cancer treatment and went on to the Indian version of Big Brother, called Big Boss, for a 100,000 pounds fee. The reality TV star, who is now fighting advanced cervical cancer, already had three abnormal smear tests after enduring an operation to remove the cells.After her fourth abnormal smear, she ignored a letter urging her to return to hospital, instead hoping that the disease would go away on its own. "I couldn't think about it. You know me - just brush it under the carpet and hope it will go away," the Daily Star quoted Goody, as saying."They'd sent a letter to me ages ago telling me I needed to go in, but I'd been too scared to do anything about it," she added. Mum-of-two Goody decided to go ahead with her trip to India because the fee would be needed to raise her two young sons if she fell ill.

No comments: