Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goody Again

British reality TV star Jade Goody is once again creating headlines. This time around, she has blamed Bigg Boss 2 producers for forcing her to share news regarding her illness in public. Meanwhile, old foe and Bigg Boss 2 host, Shilpa Shetty begs to differ. Here's more on the real reality TV war.
In an interview to the UK based TV channel GM TV, Goody revealed that she was tricked into giving out details about her illness on camera while she was in Bigg Boss' house in India. Goody exited from Bigg Boss 2 about two weeks back after she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She was told about her illness in the show's diary room, which she later went on to share it with her housemates.
"The producers wanted me to go out and tell everybody. I can't do that, I need my family and friends to know before I just randomly say it on television, It was really horrible. It was really, really hard because I had no one at that time. When I found out all I wanted was a cuddle or something, and I had nothing," said Goody.
Meanwhile, in reaction to Goody's statements against the show, Bigg Boss 2 host Shilpa Shetty has gone on record to say that Goody was aware of what she was doing and saying while in the house. It looks as though the old foes are at it again.
Goody is scheduled to undergo hysterectomy.

No comments: