Monday, September 1, 2008

'I am missing the people inside...'

After Sanjay Nirupam, it was the turn of actor Rakhi Vijan to be kicked out of Bigg Boss 2's house. CNN-IBN correspondent Varsha Pillai caught up with her after the exit.
Rakhi, you are out this week. Are you happy, it's a sense of freedom, or are you sad, what are your first reactions?
First of all, I want to tell everybody that Bigg Boss 2 rocks. Secondly, I have really enjoyed myself inside. I am out, I am really happy. I met my parents and everything but I am missing the people inside.
Any tips that you want to give to people to survive in the Bigg Boss 2 house?
Just be yourself. Do not put up an act.
Within the house, it's all about politics. Have you learnt those games yet?
I am quite dumb at that. I will never learn but the thing is that you cannot blame any of the contestants.
There is a chance that you might go back into the house as a wild card, how much are you looking forward to that?
If there is a wild card entry, I would love to go in. I am going to go in and have fun.

No comments: