Sunday, September 7, 2008

'I hope my relationship is for keeps'


Actress Shilpa Shetty couldn't have asked for more - her career is going great guns and her personal life too is looking up ever since she met Britain-based businessman Raj Kundra. And she hopes their relationship will be for keeps.

"Raj is a huge support. I don't deny his presence. I'd expect it to culminate into something permanent. But there's too much speculation about it. Anything I say about my relationship will be misconstrued," says Shilpa.

When asked are you happy in the relationship, Shilpa said she would not be in a relationship if she was not happy. Asked whether Raj had taken hold of her life and career, she said, "No. All my vital decisions are still taken by my father. He's 67 and still very strong, touch wood. I keep telling my beautiful mother she has contributed nothing to my looks."

And where does her love life with Raj Kundra stand now? She says he is a huge support, and is proud of his presence.

Shilpa seems to have found her perfect match as Raj is not only a movie buff but also makes a point to see all her movies. That apart, he's helping her with her film-production plans. He has produced a film before, so he's experienced.

No comments: